Friday, May 21, 2010

Toblerone Cheesecake

I first discovered this recipe a few years ago from my friend Elise, who found it on the back of a package of Philadelphia Cream Cheese. I've been making it ever since- it's one dessert I'm now famous for! It is so delicious I guarantee you, you can't stop at just one piece!

1 cup plain chocolate biscuit crumbs
80g butter, melted
500g block Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
1/2 cup caster sugar
200g Toblerone Milk or Dark Chocolate, melted
1/2 cup thickened cream


Combine biscuit crumbs and butter then press into the base of a lightly greased 20cm springform pan. Chill in the fridge for 20-30 minutes until solid.

Beat Philly and sugar using an electric mixer until smooth. Beat in the melted Toblerone and cream until well combined.

Pour onto the prepared crumb base and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours until set. If you like, you can shave remaining Toblerone and sprinkle on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment